Saturday, July 17, 2010

A silver lining and some printmaking

I ordered some gocco inks the other day from Australia, and when they arrived I had been sent silver ink for paper instead of white ink for fabric. I was going to send it back but then I thought it would be good for printing the seedpods I had been drawing.
I did some red ones too:
Then I was mucking round finishing up the leftover ink and I printed them on top of each other:

I quite like them all jumbled up like that. I wouldn't mind a 1960s housedress with that pattern on it.

And here they are all waiting to dry:
They'll be available soon in my Felt shop, and at the Auckland Art & Craft Fair next Saturday.

3 comments:

  1. You have been really busy and deserve to do well at the fair next weekend. Hope it all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay Emily they look really pretty
    x Jessie

    ReplyDelete