Monday, March 28, 2011

The Rose St. Artists' Market

We got back from Melbourne in the wee small hours this morning and before I wade through all my photos of beautiful laneways, cockatoos and giant owl sculptures I thought I'd show you some pictures from the Rose St. Artists' Market, one of my reasons for crossing the ditch.

The stall (pre-coffee I think). My assistant
My wares
Owl bags that had their debut at the market

I wish I had taken some photos of the rest of the market, you'll just have to take my word for it that there were lots of beautiful things there, as well as Jack Russells aplenty and mighty fine coffee! Mr. Millicent Crow and I made each other scavenger hunts with the camera and I really liked this little guy I found lurking around the corner from the market...

No comments:

Post a Comment