Thursday, September 15, 2011

My creative space

In my creative space today I've got some more brown paper drawings - I've been working on some every night this week and I've got an idea for turning them into a zine...
This fellow dreams of riding in a hot air balloon...but only if it matches his bow tie!
And these seahorses are an illustration for a story Mr. Millicent Crow wrote about how difficult it is to buy a seahorse in this town. You can read the story here.

I've got a day at home today, lovely. Screenprinting some feather brooches, working on a couple of paintings and designing myself a new business card are on the agenda.

To see lots of other people's creative spaces pop on over to the "our creative spaces" blog.

Happy Thursday to you!

3 comments:

  1. I love these brown paper bag drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the perfect day to me!!! These brown paper drawings are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely work. Great drawings and I'm loving the purple on the brown with the white too. Nice choice!

    ReplyDelete