Thursday, September 22, 2011

My creative space

An unexpected day at home means I've got some time to work on my zine, so I've got some characters for that in my creative space today.

Here we have Dulcie, who frustrates photographers no end with her insistence on posing with her prizewinning runner duck:

And young Claude, whose interest in the occult is beginning to worry his family:
For the next drawing I need some beans, so I'm hoping to sit in the garden and draw the neighbours' bean plant without the landlord noticing. Funny old day!

Hope you're having a good Thursday; to see lots of other people's creative spaces pop on over to the "our creative spaces" blog.

1 comment:

  1. We visited your Blog
    are ideal prospect for the award
    "Premio al Blog original"
    visit:
    http://premioatublogoriginal.blogspot.com/
    (no string of awards, you do not bring anything other than just the content of the blog, without having to buy, be voted or advertising)
    -----

    ReplyDelete