Tuesday, October 16, 2012

To market

I'm going to be doing some markets over the next few months, and a bit of gallivanting around the North Island.  First up I'll be at the Kraftbomb Halloween extravaganza that is happening on the 28th of October.  It's 11-2 at the Grey Lynn Community Centre and details are here.  
 Next I'm going to be at the Auckland Art and Craft Fair - that's December the 8th in the Aotea Centre in Auckland, 11-4.  Details are on the Auckland Art and Craft Fair blog over here.
And the next market is where the travelling comes in - I'm going to be at Craft Country in Greytown on the 15th of December - 10-3 in the Greytown Town Hall.  Details are here, exciting!

Time to get sewing, and drawing, and printing!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you'll have some of these for sale at the Auckland Art and Craft Fair. I think they're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete