Thursday, November 29, 2012

My creative space: green leaves

 
I've been working on painting my green leaf collection today, to go with these red ones I painted last week.  I've had a few clumsy art accidents lately and I managed to smudge blue paint all over the background, but I managed to hide it with some super thick white gouache.  In the weekend I spilt indian ink all over the drawing I was working on...might be time to clean up the workspace methinks. 
Here's a little peek at the other drawing I'm working on
And I had to stop and take a photo of this lovely bunting in a pohutukawa tree I found on my morning run. 

Joining in with "My Creative Space" over here today.  And now it might be time to go to bed with a cup of tea and an episode of Nurse Jackie. 

Happy Thursday to you!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful leaf paintings so artfully arranged on the paper - a collection!

    ReplyDelete