Thursday, March 7, 2013

My Creative Space: stealing time for bits and pieces

Today my creative space is about stealing time.  Stealing a bit of time to jot down some "Things I didn't buy from the op shop" ideas.  The only paper I had in my bag was a scrappy old envelope.
 I'm hoping to turn that series of drawings into a zine full of things I didn't buy from the op shop (and maybe some that I did).
I've also been stealing some time to work on a blanket label painting.  This is my second version of this particular label in progress...the cross hatching has been taking aaages.  
And stealing time for a coffee, because, as they say, a day without coffee is like something without something...

Joining in with "My Creative Space" over here today. 

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Love the label!
    For me it's a day without tea... if I had coffee, I would be bouncing...

    ReplyDelete