Thursday, April 11, 2013

My Creative Space: left behind in Kohukohu

 While one of the attractions for going to Kohukohu over Easter was the op shop open on a Sunday, I ended up leaving empty-handed.  I did, however, admire the jam-packed space that is Secondhand Rose, and was very tempted by a few goodies.  Here are some of the things I left behind:

I also didn't buy these teddies making a desperate bid for freedom, but they looked like they needed rescuing!

Joining in with "My Creative Space" today over here.

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Looks more like a flat cap to me. Pork pies have a wide flat rim bit, and usually plain or straw. I didnt know i knew this but it seems i do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha, thank you! I had never been quite sure what a pork pie hat was!

      Delete