Thursday, April 4, 2013

My creative space: loot

After drawing so many pictures of things I didn't buy from the op shop I thought I should show you some of the things that have made it home with me lately.  Here's some of my op shop loot:

Hmm, two of those things haven't been worn yet...I might have to be ruthless with them.  The polka dotty dress has had plenty of wear though!  I'm thinking about redrawing my op shop sketches and maybe turning them into a zine...it might help to convince me to bring home fewer treasures!

Joining in with "My Creative Space" over here today.

Happy Thursday to you!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous yes yes do a zine of op shop finds! a Fine Find Zine :) I took a picture of a blanket label as I saw it and instantly thought of you. I will email it to you. xx

    ReplyDelete