Thursday, July 4, 2013

Covered

 This one's a bit of a team effort.  Mr Millicent Crow and I have just finished designing the cover for his latest, Antarctic exploration-themed EP, which he has been promoting round the depths of the South Island this past week.  I designed a pattern for it, using these things I drew to represent Captain Scott:
And I did the basic layout of the back.  Mr. Millicent Crow did the text layout, based on The Voyage of the 'Discovery', and the layout of the front cover.  The ribbon is one of the ones I used for these brooches and the one that Loulu the cat had so much fun playing with here.  It's exciting to see the design all made up and I do believe we will be making another EP cover and an album cover soon!

I was going to post this to "My Creative Space" today but it has just finished in its current location.  Thanks Kirsty for all the "My Creative Space" goodness...I might just have to get myself onto Instagram!

Happy Thursday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment