Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Victoriana

I've just got back from Dunedin, Waitati and Oamaru, where I had a stall at the Victorian Fete, played my ukulele on stage for the first time, met my friends' new baby, sold merch at the Explorers' Club in the opera house, watched a pennyfarthing race and took about a bajillion photos of nice buildings.  No wonder I nearly fell asleep on the plane on the way home!  Here is my bunting at my stall (I was lucky enough to be able to take over the bar at the Loan and Merc with all my prints) and at the Opera House, which was decorated for the weekend like a Victorian Explorers' club, with taxidermy aplenty. 
 And some other Oamaru sights:
 
I'll have to find a Victorian frock for next year, and brush up on my pennyfarthing riding skills!

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog, it's photos, and clean, simple style. Your set-up was gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Van, it was exciting having so much space to set up my stall!

    ReplyDelete